16 May 2010

Responses to Rebecca Gould's Workshop

Sunday, 16 May 2010 saw Ranan host its first workshop in our own space: 'Exploring Shakespeare On Your Feet' led by Rebecca Gould. The day-long session was attended by 17 participants ranging from actors to students to teachers.
Comments from the Guest Book follow. Photographs will be uploaded soon.


I am delighted to be the first person to lead a workshop in this lovely space. It’s been a great day, during which I’ve taken an enormous amount from all the participants. I can’t wait to come back!
-         Rebecca Gould (workshop conductor)

Had a great time! We would love to explore and discover more through these workshops. Please keep me posted. Cheers!
-         Deepti Daryanani (dancer and trainee screen writer)

This being one of the my first workshops, I was not quite sure about it at first. But at the end of the day I am delighted to have been a part of this. Only one word to describe this – AMAZING!
-         Aishik Dhar (student)

Rebecca Rocks! She always did and she still does. Works for all levels which is cool. Yay! Keep chasing the stuff that makes you rock.
-         Ronaan Roy (actor)

Earnest request to everyone at Ranan. Please make workshops like these a regular affair. Rebecca Gould was an experience which I’ll cherish everyday for at least one year, or maybe till the next time I meet her.
With love
-         Soumyadeep Bose (student)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment